my way lasagne
1 onion chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
500g mince meat
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 can diced tomatoes
2 tablespoons tomato paste
¼ cup red wine or beef stock
1 grated carrot
1 grated zucchini
2 teaspoons mixed herbs
Salt and pepper to taste
1 box gluten free lasagne sheets
500g smooth ricotta cheese
½ cup milk
Grated mozzarella cheese
1. Sauté onion and garlic, add mince and brown.
2. Add rest of ingredients and simmer for approx. 1 hour.
3. Spread 2 soup ladles of mince mixture into the base of a rectangle oven proof dish.
4. Place a layer of lasagne sheets then mince sauce, lasagne sheets ,mince sauce.
5. Mix Ricotta and milk, pour this over the top of last layer of meat sauce.
6. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
8. Serve with a green salad.